Hear Me Cry
Hear Me Cry Cagnet
You couldn’t say 你说不出口
needed someone new 你想要新的恋情
You actually thought 你事实上是那样想的
deep inside I knew 我心底里很清楚
Can you tell me how can you say 你能告诉我你会怎么开口向我说吗
Why this should suffice 为什么要这样?
You passed me by 你从身边离我远去
and your heart as cold as ice (You passed me by) 你的心像冰一样冷(你从身边离我远去)
Did you see me cry (Did you ask yourself why) Did you see me cry(你问过自己为什么吗?)
Did you see me cry (Did you ask yourself how) Did you see me cry(你问过自己怎么办吗?)
Can you hear me cry (Did you ask yourself) Can you hear me cry(你有想过吗?)
Will we ever grew apart 我们以后再也不见面?
You, you couldn’t say
needed someone new
and you actually thought
deep inside I knew
I wonder where we will go 我想问我们现在走哪边好?
Will we be the same (You passed me by) 同路?陌路?(你掠我而去)
I laugh inside I think of you 我会心一笑,在想着你
and the love we made (You passed me by) 和我们在一起时做过的傻事(你就这样离我而去)
Tell me why this should suffice 话俾我知,点解会搞成甘
I hold you through the night 曾经一夜拥着你入眠
Now will I let it go 现在我能放下吗?
Soon I’ll let it go 我会很快放下吗?
Can you hear me cry (Will you ask yourself why)
Can you hear me cry (Will you ask yourself how)
Can you hear me cry (Will you ask yourself)
Will we ever grow apart
You, I’ll stand by your side 你.. 我会一直在身后支撑着你
I’ll be there for you (You passed me by) 我会随时候命
You, I’ll stand by your side 你.. 我会一直在身后支撑着你
Please just do me right (You passed me by) <此句有点语法错误>
You, I’ll stand by your side
I’ll be there for you