| 网站首页 | 业界新闻 | 小组 | 威客 | 人才 | 下载频道 | 博客 | 代码贴 | 在线编程 | 编程论坛
欢迎加入我们,一同切磋技术
用户名:   
 
密 码:  
共有 2236 人关注过本帖
标题:Moving Thoughts 思绪如潮
只看楼主 加入收藏
天使与海豚
Rank: 1
等 级:新手上路
帖 子:14
专家分:0
注 册:2008-10-22
收藏
 问题点数:0 回复次数:3 
Moving Thoughts 思绪如潮
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person,

人生路上在我们找到知音之前,总是先遇到一些不符合我们心愿的人,也许这就是上帝的安排。

We will know how to be grateful for that gift.

也许只有这样,我们才会对这份礼物感激不尽。

When the door of happiness closes, another opens,

一道幸福之门关闭时,另一扇就会打开,

but many times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see that one which has been opened for us.

我们经常因为注视着那扇关闭的门太久,而对向我们敞开的却熟视无睹。

The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with,

最好的朋友也许就是那些能够和你一起坐在门廊下,看着过往的行人,

never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

相对无言,走开时却感到好像有过倾心的畅谈。

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it,

的确,一件东西只有在失去时,我们才会懂得它的宝贵。

but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

同样,一件东西在得到之前,我们并不会意识到缺少它。

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back!

将爱全部付出,并不能确保一定会得到回报。

Don't expect love in return;

别指望爱有什么回报,

just wait for it to grow in their heart.

耐心的等待他在你所爱的人的心理生根发芽,成长壮大。

But if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours.

即使不会那样,也要感到满足,相信爱会在自己的心理成长。

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone,

迷恋一个人只需要一分钟,

an hour to like someone,

喜欢一个人需要一个小时,

and a day to love someone,

爱上一个人需要一天,

but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

而要忘记一个人则需要一辈子。

Don't go for looks; they can deceive.

不要追求华丽的外表,外表常常具有欺骗性。

Don't go for wealth; even that fades away.

不要追求万贯家产,财产也会散尽。

Go fo someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

寻找那些可以使你永远微笑的人们,只有微笑才能使黑暗的日子变得光明。

Find the one that makes your heart smile.

寻找那些能够使你心灵微笑的人。

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!

生活中,有时强烈的思念使我们恨不得一把将所爱的人从梦中带走,带到现实中真真切切的拥抱。

Dream what you want to dream;

做自己想做的梦吧,

go where you want to go;

去自己想去的地方吧,

be what you want to be,

做自己想做的人吧。

because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

因为生命只有一次,机会只有一回。

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,

愿你有足够的欢乐,使自己甜蜜,

enough trials to make you strong,

有足够的考验,使自己坚强,

enough sorrow to keep you human,

有足够的悲伤,使自己富有人性,

enough hope to make you happy.

有足够的希望,使自己幸福。

Always pt yourself in other's shoes.

要经常换在他人的位置上思维。

If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.

一件事,要是你感到对自己有上海,就可能对他人同样有伤害。

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;

最幸福的人并不是因为拥有了最好的东西,

they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

而是能够将所拥有的进行最充分的利用。

Happiness lies for those who cry,

幸福属于那些会哭泣的人,

those who hurt,

那些受过伤害的人,

those who have searched, and those who have tried,

那些身体力行的人,

for only they can appreciate the imaportance of people who have touched their lives.

只有他们才懂得对自己生活中有影响的人们的重要。

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.

爱以微笑开始,在亲吻中成长,以泪水终结。

The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past,

光明灿烂的明天建立在忘却的过去之上。

you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

只有让失败和伤心随风而去,明天才会更好。

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.

生命伊始,哭啼的是你,周围的人却在微笑。

Live your life so that when you die ,you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

珍视生活,好好的活着,这样去了,令周围的人流泪,自己却在微笑。

Please send this message to those people who mean something to you,

请把这些话语送给那些你所关心的人,

to those who have touched your life in one way or another,

那些在症或中这样或那样同自己打交道的人,

to those who make you smile when you really need it,

那些需要时能带给你带来微笑的人,

to those that make you see the brighter side of things when you are really down,

那些在逆境中依然是你能看到光明的人,

to those who you want to let them know that you appreciate their friendship,

那些珍视友谊的人,

And if you don't , don't worry, nothing bad will happent to you,

即使你没有没有这样做也不要紧。

you will just miss out on the opportunity to brighten  someone's day with this message.

没有什么大不了的事情,你只是错过了用这些语言照亮他人日子的机会。
搜索更多相关主题的帖子: Moving Thoughts 思绪 
2008-10-23 16:48
DragonWarrior
Rank: 16Rank: 16Rank: 16Rank: 16
来 自:百慕大三角
等 级:版主
威 望:45
帖 子:2077
专家分:5980
注 册:2008-12-2
收藏
得分:0 
人生啊~~~~  感慨一下

Hey!!  Watch out !  You kick my face!!!
2008-12-08 18:22
明王朝
Rank: 3Rank: 3
等 级:论坛游侠
帖 子:58
专家分:196
注 册:2009-11-3
收藏
得分:0 
爱……
2010-06-26 01:22
快速回复:Moving Thoughts 思绪如潮
数据加载中...
 
   



关于我们 | 广告合作 | 编程中国 | 清除Cookies | TOP | 手机版

编程中国 版权所有,并保留所有权利。
Powered by Discuz, Processed in 0.039731 second(s), 7 queries.
Copyright©2004-2024, BCCN.NET, All Rights Reserved